Request A Quote
A Quick and Clean Way to Handle Used Oil
Tired of draining and disposing of used oil the old, messy and time-consuming way? The Oil Caddy was designed by Valley Industries. with both the service person and the environment in mind. The Oil Caddy uses an air diaphragm pump to efficiently drain oil into its self-contained 96 gallon storage tank. You can then use the Oil Caddy to cleanly transfer the used oil into your used oil tank. No more back strain from lifting heavy buckets - no more slips and falls due to spilled oil! Sturdy and convenient, the Oil Caddy helps streamline service jobs, reduces the cost of expensive oil spill cleanups, and helps you comply with today's requirements for an environmentally safe work site.
- 96 gallon self-contained storage tank
- 20 gallon hot drain pan, 7 gallon drain pan w/ quick couplers
- 3/4" Graco explosion-proof air diaphragm pump and regulator w/ 4 way valve for suction and evacuation of used oil.
- 15' x 3/4" suction hose with quick couplers
- Solid steel construction
- Spring loaded retractable handle for safety
- Easily moved by one person with attached, spring loaded handle, or use forklift sleeves
- Suction hose can be connected to your barrel adapter, evacuation wand, longer hose, etc.